About The Tosello Team
The Tosello Team is a fast-paced, fast-growing residential real estate team with over 2000 home purchases and sales. Our office is #1 in Tarrant County. We are working together to make Real Estate transactions easy, enjoyable and profitable for our clients in and around the DFW area! Our Realtors, marketer, and transaction coordinator are ready and able to help! Our systems are integrated to create a seamless and world-class experience for every client we work with.
With over 60 years of combined experience, The Tosello Team has grown from a husband and wife operation to multiple agents closing over 2,000 homes. Our team is seeking enthusiastic, service focused Real Estate agents to add to our team.
In the heart of Southlake, TX.
Southlake Town Square Courtesy of Local News
1. Buyer's Agent - Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
We are looking for a motivated Buyer’s Agent to work the leads that we provide in the Tarrant, Denton, and Dallas counties. Leads have at least a guaranteed email address, specific property interest, etc.with 20% accurate phone numbers.
LEADS PROVIDED: 40+ buyer leads per agent, per month.
Active Real Estate License Required.
Are you a fit for The Tosello Team? Email us your résumé and cover letter.
What You'll Get:
- Lots and lots of buyer leads!
- Training on cutting-edge systems
- A sophisticated lead generation website and database for lead follow up that helps you save time, close more deals, and be mobile.
- Weekly coaching and training from co-founder, Paul Tosello, who has led one of the most successful Real Estate teams in the area
- Marketing support that allows custom follow up campaigns and additional marketing material to increase engagement with leads
- Access to a full administrative staff that frees your time to focus on your lead generation and active clients
- Exclusive access to all Tosello pre-market listings, allowing your clients to know about the home BEFORE the rest of the market
Culture goes a long way in building a successful team. Individual talents are important, but collaboration is the key to a winning culture.
Our team is proud to have earned more than 60 five-star clients reviews, and counting!